Thursday, September 28, 2023

One Room Challenge #4 - The Bedroom

I started putting this room together, and came to the realization that THIS is the bedroom I would totally put together for a teenager. Maybe specifically my teenager, if I'd chosen to have kids. The fun colors, the cozy furniture, the books, the plants, all very much what I would have enjoyed in my younger days if I'd been a bit more sophisticated - and hadn't grown up in the scary 1980's. 😆

I opted to show it at nighttime, just to see how it would photograph, and loved how warm and inviting it was, even in the dimness. I included some daytime images as well, to show the decor a little better. 

I can't say how many more of these I'll do. I'm not necessarily bored with them, as there's still a few ideas I want to play with, but I think we've at least reached the halfway point. The only problem is that I have no idea how to proceed once I finish this series. We'll have to see what I can come up with. 







And now for the credits. If you have any questions about any of the items featured, let me know in the comments!

Acute Banana - RoseGold Brushes in Jar (No Longer Available)
Apple Fall - Books - Arrangement 2  
Apple Fall - Coral Specimen  
Apple Fall - Macarons on Sketchbook  
Apple Fall - Stacked Books  
Balaclava!! - Books 
Balaclava!! - Lyndon Ceiling Fan
Bazar - Milena Magazines  
Bazar - Hollywood - Ceiling  
Bazar - Ivy Books  
Bazar - Leah Bed   
Bazar - Stockholm - Bedroom Books 03  
Broken Arrows - Daphne - Perfume
Celeste - Square Pot Aloe - Copper - Muted  
Cheeky Pea - NorthHaven Light Jars  
Cheeky Pea - Printemps Art   
Consignment - BeanBag Couch - A - Grey  
Disorderly - Crystal Collection / Display Boxes 
Dust Bunny . Giant Palm Plant  
Dust Bunny . Quirky Planters  2 . Lady Vase  
Elm - Ava Vanity Jewellery Stand  
Elm - Ava Vanity Make-Up Organizer  
Elm - Celeste Crystal Lamp [Darker Crystals]  
Fancy Decor - Glass Console (Group Gift)
Fancy Decor - Opulent Egg II Emerald (Gacha Item) 
Finca - Whelk Sculpture
Grixdale - Artifact Series - Wolf Preview for Sat Sale 
Half Deer - Shoe Rack - Mix 
Hive - Leather Tote . yellow  
Hive - Simple Skybox
Jian - Kitten Booties - Decor Sleepies 
Junk - Bird Art (Gacha Item) (No Longer Available)
Kalopsia - Brea's Geode Slices  
KraftWork - Runner Rugs . Boho Set . Ethnic Pattern Beige  
KraftWork - Runner Rugs . Boho Set . Orange Geometric  
KraftWork - Sewing Atelier . Atelier Runner Rug Modern  
Llorisen - Georgina Brass Vase  
Llorisen - Georgina Glazed Pot 
Llorisen - Georgina Glazed Vase  
Midwest - Sweet Tides - Shelf Cream  
Mithral - Ficus Drupacea Planter (Pack A) 
Moss & Mink - Blankets and Books basket 
Pixel Mode - Basevi Lamp - Blue (No Longer Available)
Seven Emporium - Kitty Butt  
Soy - Art Milk Glassware - Vase  
Soy - Handmade Pompom Basket 
Soy - Potted Pothos [Ssize]  
Starlight Designs - Light up Wall Mirror Small  
Vespertine - Summer Wildflowers Hinged Vase
Vespertine - Enameled Birdies (Gacha Item) 
West Village - Macaron Assortment  
What Next - Butterfly Alarm Clock (Group Gift)
What Next - House Plant - Agave (stand)  
What Next - Rowan Armoire (w/dress)  
What Next - Rowan Drawer Chest  
What Next - Rowan Nightstand  
What Next - Toasty Slippers (Group Gift)  
What Next - Iced Tea Tray  
What Next - Zebra Plant (basket)  


No comments:

Post a Comment