Thursday, August 10, 2023

My New House - The Bedroom

And now, the bedroom. My sanctuary. As you'll see in the after images, I nixed the original bed and wardrobe I had picked out, as Bazar released a bed that matched the living room couch, and I had to have it. It has that same boucle' texture and low profile that I loved on the couch, so getting it was a no brainer. As for the wardrobe, I wanted something simpler, and found one in my inventory that I've had for years that still works. I try to keep my bedrooms calm spaces...cozy but not cluttered, and with soothing and calm colors. I think this fits the bill well. 

I did put up a glass partition to separate the bedroom from the bathroom. Mainly because I kept thinking about "Mythbusters", and their "Poo is Everywhere" segment, and pictured the toilet spewing gross stuff all over my jewelry.. 🤣 It's tinted, so provides some privacy, but still transparent enough to let the light through. 

Before:


And After:




As always, if you have any questions or comments, please leave them below! I'm hoping to finish up the house in the next post...I've never taken this long to decorate one house before, but with everything going on it's taken longer than usual, and I'm ready to be done with it already. 

Credits:

Apple Fall - Clay Cat - Jour 
Apple Fall - Female Bust w/ Cloth - White Porcelain 
Avani - Shea Collection Low Pouf, All 
Bazar - Milena Magazines 
Bazar - Milena bed 
Bazar - Milena night table 
Chez Moi - Paloma Jewelry Box Pale
DaD - Mandarin Spa Sensory Rug (Gift) 
Difference - Vanity Table V.5 Single white 9 
Dust Bunny - Quirky Planters 2. Lady Vase 
Elm - Ava Vanity Jewellery Stand 
Elm - Ava Vanity Ring Organizer
Enaitch - The Flower Collection  
Enaitch - Tubes lights (black)
Erratic - LSM - Alarm Clock - Black (Gacha Item) 
Fancy Decor - Pearl Embellished Egg RARE (Gacha Item)
Fancy Décor - Donan Painting 
Fancy Décor - Obelisk - Group 
Fancy Décor - White and Gold Chain Frame 
Fetch - Ingrid Glasses 
Half Deer - Geometric Crystal Mobile - Gold - Table v2 
Half Deer - Neon Sign - Hello Gorgeous 
Harold Davidov Creations - White Cabinet 
K.G.The Rug Store - Gray White Contemporary Rug #2 
Mithral - Pyramid Plant Shelves (White) 
Moss & Mink - Pressed Flower frames
The Vordun - Diana 
The Vordun - Portrait of a Woman 
Tres Blah - Jolie Chic Perfume (Gacha Item)
Tres Blah - Jolie Vintage Bottle (Gacha Item)
Vespertine - summer wildflowers hinged vase. 
What Next - Toasty Slippers (Group Gift) 

No comments:

Post a Comment